Tend to long forgotten and set aside projects with the Speed Out.
It pulls out stripped or damaged fasteners quickly and easily. The screw extractor is a drill and removal device in one tool. It makes a handy accessory for any garage.
This speed out screw extractor gets them out even if the head is broken. It works with hex, flat, and painted over varieties and removes them within 10 seconds.
It helps to prevent frustration and saves you time as you complete your tasks. Each one is made from hardened steel.
- Removes any stripped screw in 10 seconds or fewer
- Screw extractor can remove 4" long deck screws out of redwood even if you break the head of the screw or bolt
- Whether a Philips head, flat head, hex head or even painted-over screws, Speed Out gets them all out
- Made of durable hardened steel
- Speed out screw extractor is a must-have for any tool box
- No more hassles
- No more frustrations
- No more wasted time
Warning Text: To minimize the risk of injury, always wear eye protection. Cutting tools may shatter or break. Follow the safety instructions and warnings in your power tool instruction manual. This product and dust created by its use may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Material: High Speed Steel
Model Number: SpeedOut
Type: Core Drill Bit